When you get a car from Canvas, you can relax. Driving your car means you’ll experience normal wear, so with time, you might need to stop in for service. Whether you’re getting the oil changed or swapping out a tired transmission, Canvas covers the cost of normal service.
If the car hasn’t been damaged, you shouldn’t expect to pay anything out of pocket during this visit. If you’re asked to, let us know and we’ll call to coordinate with the service center.
To make a service appointment
- Find a dealer through the Ford and Lincoln dealership locator (if you picked your car up at a dealership, we recommend returning there for service).
- Call the dealer and ask for their service department.
- Schedule your appointment and tell them your car is covered under a Fleet Care account with Canvas.
- Go and get your car serviced.
- If the dealer requests payment for anything, tell them to bill the Canvas Fleet Care account. If you have any issues during the appointment, please give us a call.
If the car incurs damage outside of normal wear and tear, you can contact Liberty Mutual to open a claim, and you’ll be directed to the appropriate provider. If you believe you can get the necessary repairs at a lower cost than what you would be responsible for under the insurance policy, you are welcome to take the car to another licensed mechanic to be repaired out of pocket.
If it seems like something has experienced a bit of wear and tear, but you’re not quite sure if it’s covered, you can always snap a photo and send us an email so we can help determine if it is.