With Canvas, maintenance isn't something you pay for. Whether you're stopping in for a routine oil change, or driving a lot and seeing something due for replacement, you can visit an approved service center knowing that you won't face unexpected costs to keep the car running smoothly. Canvas has partnered with Assurant to facilitate the services your car needs. Canvas covers service completed at approved service locations, which likely includes a service center near you.
To make a service appointment
- Find a location using the approved repair facility locator at www.canvas.autorepairlist.com.
- Call the service center to schedule your appointment, and mention that your car is covered under the Assurant Fleet Account.
- Bring your car to the service center, and tell the technician they can call (844) 294-8006 and select option 3 for guidance on managing your repair.
- If the service center requests payment, tell them to bill the Assurant Fleet Account. Any questions regarding payment can be answered at (844) 294-8006 by selecting option 3.
Whenever possible, service will be completed the same-day. If you need to leave your car overnight, we'll cover a rental car for you.
To use rental coverage
- To get started, you'll need your Assurant claim number. Once your technician has diagnosed the issue, they can call Assurant for a claim number and provide this to you.
- If you're no longer at the service center, you can call (844) 294-8006 and select option 3. Once you're connected to Assurant, select option 1 to ask for your Assurant claim number.
- You can reach Enterprise by calling (844) 294-8006 and selecting option 2. Tell them that you are part of a corporate account with Assurant with a claim number to redeem a rental car.
- Pick up your reserved rental car.
- Return the rental vehicle when your Canvas car is ready to be picked up.
We cover up to $40 per day in rental car fees so you can keep driving. You may not find an exact replacement for your Canvas car, but you'll have keys and wheels with no out of pocket costs. Rental cars reserved in this way are covered under your Canvas insurance policy, so you don't have to purchase optional insurance coverage for the rental car. Some Enterprise locations can pick you up, so we recommend asking about this service when you reserve your vehicle.
If you’re looking for guidance on whether your car needs maintenance through an approved service provider or repairs through insurance, please see our related article.