Canvas has partnered with Assurant to facilitate the maintenance your car needs. Canvas covers service completed at approved repair facilities, which likely includes a service center near you. If you’re looking for guidance on whether your car needs maintenance through an approved service provider or repairs through insurance, please see our related article.
Servicing your vehicle is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Find a shop: Find a location using the approved repair facility locator at www.canvas.autorepairlist.com.
- Make an appointment: Call the service center to schedule your appointment, and mention that your car is covered under an Assurant Fleet Account.
- Print the repair guide: Take the form attached to this article to the approved repair facility.
- Drop your vehicle off: Bring your car to the service center, and tell the technician they can call (844) 294-8006 and select option 3 for guidance on managing your repair.
- Cars made easy: With Canvas, maintenance isn’t something you pay for. If the service center requests payment, tell them to bill the Assurant Fleet Account. Any questions regarding payment can be answered at (844) 294-8006 by selecting option 3.
When is Assurant available:
It's best to visit a service center Monday through Friday before 5 PM PST or Saturdays before 3 PM PST, so technicians can reach Assurant by phone for service approvals. If you need service outside of the hours that you can reach Assurant by phone, you can also pay at the time of service at an approved repair facility and email Canvas support for reimbursement.