Every car comes with comprehensive insurance and maintenance. Let us provide a few more details…
- All cars at Canvas come with insurance. What does this mean for you and your passengers?
- Commercial Auto Liability — $300,000 Combined Single Limit
- Renter's Limit Endorsement
- State Financial Responsibility
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments: $5,000 limit
- Uninsured Motorist & Underinsured Motorist — State Statutory Limits
- Physical Damage — Comprehensive: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Physical Damage — Collision: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Audio, Visual, and Data Electronic Equipment: $5,000 limit
- Towing coverage: $200 limit
- Rental reimbursement: $25 per day, for 14 days
Our cars come with maintenance costs covered by Canvas when service is completed at an approved service location. This includes the parts and labor to repair thousands of key components - engine, transmission, steering, brakes, front suspension, electrical and more. Simply take your car to an approved service location when it requires servicing, and you can rest assured you won’t pay out-of-pocket expenses for routine maintenance, preventive care, and replacement of normal ‘wear and tear’ items that require periodic attention.
Did you know 2017 Lincoln drivers enjoy a special perk? When your car needs routine maintenance, your car’s pick-up and delivery are free of charge after maintenance is completed.