Every car comes with comprehensive insurance and maintenance. Let us provide a few more details…
- All cars at Canvas come with insurance. What does this mean for you and your passengers?
- Commercial Auto Liability — $300,000 Combined Single Limit
- Renter's Limit Endorsement
- State Financial Responsibility
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Payments: $5,000 limit
- Uninsured Motorist & Underinsured Motorist — State Statutory Limits
- Physical Damage — Comprehensive: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Physical Damage — Collision: $500 deductible (actual cash value)
- Audio, Visual, and Data Electronic Equipment: $5,000 limit
- Towing coverage: $200 limit
- Rental reimbursement: $25 per day, for 14 days
Our cars come with maintenance costs covered. This includes the parts and labor to repair thousands of key components-engine, transmission, steering, brakes, front suspension, electrical and more. Simply take your car in when it requires servicing, and you can rest assured you won’t pay out-of-pocket expenses for routine maintenance, preventive care, and replacement of normal ‘wear and tear’ items that require periodic attention.
Did you know 2017 Lincoln drivers enjoy a special perk? When your car needs routine maintenance, your car’s pick-up and delivery are free of charge after maintenance is completed.